Spoof or serious, it is just something to make you smile when you are sad

Find any weird things to tickle your fancy, from enterpreneurship, security guard, bulimia, parkinson, car insurance, long distance relationship to gossips of celebrities and public figures: Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Tiger Woods, Obama and Ricky Martin

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Katy Perry and Bali

Is Katy Perry going to tell me something sensational about Bali? Before she says so I would like to say, "not now." I know it's crazy. I am not in a mood to learn to tickle everyone's fancy. I am busy, writing more and more, blogging more and more, rewriting more and more and thinking more and more. I also get stressed to get less money as I expect here on the Internet with a lot of lures and distractioins scattered on sites and blogs.

Bad news is 2002 Bali bombings killed more than 200 people, including 88 Australians, and injured more than 200, including 66 Australians. This is according to an Australian site. Different toll, different data with different country, off course. Thanks Katy, that year you were not there. Is she now whispering, "I am in Bali now, cover a tickling news about me." That's nonsense!

It's all daydreaming, I refuse to respond because I am not sure she's going to tell me something out of tickling context. Off course, it's not funny while she's singing some hits I am narrating silly stories about Nicolas Cage playing hide and seek with Robert Pattinson or about Emma Stones going.on a pilgrimage to Mecca and so on.

A few years ago Katy Perry was in Bali, climbing a mountain, but I am not sure myself. That's as the rumor goes. Before she had goen there, her performance on Jan. 19, 2012 at the Sentul International Convention Center for her California Dreams tour was without me being there. I was broke, no promoters would like to invite me for free.

Just fly high, across the continent and stop by the Liberty Statue or somewhere thereabout to find her. What's that for? Katy was sporting blue hair and a blue ring, but at that time she was not in Bali. She was not here around my neighborhood, either, to tell me something sensational as above-mentioned. So? When I said I was not in a mood to tickle everyone's fancy she quickly disappeared

Will daydreaming generate money on the Internet?

---

By the way

No comments: