Spoof or serious, it is just something to make you smile when you are sad

Find any weird things to tickle your fancy, from enterpreneurship, security guard, bulimia, parkinson, car insurance, long distance relationship to gossips of celebrities and public figures: Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Tiger Woods, Obama and Ricky Martin

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Muhammad Nurman, SEO expert, Indonesia

Looking for an Indonesian seo expert? But first, who can change the following definition of SEO? Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results (Wikipedia).

I think anybody can, as long as it refers to the same or reasonable perception, right? And who can get your blog or website to the first page of Google? Try an expert. There are many out there, including those coming from Indonesia,including me, myself: Muhammad Nurman

Am I an Indonesian seo expert? Well, so far my blog Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy promotes only comedy writings and illustrations including caricatures, comic strips and so on. However, you see the point here. That since I've found the fashion of "tickling" Google is crazily contagious , I need to put my name on first page of Google as an Indonesian seo expert ; this is my "portfolio to show to the world that I am a credible Indonesian seo expert.

Now that you find the link there on first page of Google leading here, so you make sure of yourself that I am the right person for you to hire for your seo project.

Rather to promote tickle keywords like a tickling blogger with a tickling blog who is consistent with tickle or tickling words--it's a kinda boring--I'd help you rank your desired keyword onto the first page of Google.

Welcome to Indonesia. Trust your seo project to the witty Muhammad Nurman, phone 088210031156